News & Events
This year’s Vacation Bible School is June 22-26 From 9:00am – 12:30pm * Student Registration will begin May 30/31
Fr. Richard Gagnon’s 50th Ordination Anniversary Please join us for this wonderful celebration! When: Sunday, June 7, 2015 Where: St. Luke Special Anniversary Mass: 5:30pm Dinner immediately after Mass. “This is the parish that I loved the most.” he said. Fr. Richard served 21 years as the Pastor…
Day of Thanks 2015 (Road trip) Another year of blessings! Join us as we thank God. Where: Shrine of the Most Blessed Sacrament , Hanceville, Alabama When; Saturday, May 30th. Departure: 7:00AM at St. Luke We will car pool to the Shrine. RETURN: Late that Evening. FOOD:…
Respect Life Committee Baby Bottle Report Thank you to those who generously took a baby bottle to fill with loose change again this year, especially since we are in the middle of our building Capital Campaign. Bottles will be available after the Masses each weekend by asking an usher for one. They are numbered and should…
Building for God's Honor & Glory
- Pledge Extensions So far, 30 donors have already come forward and extended their pledges for an additional $80,000! Thank you!
- Next Weekend is Commitment Weekend! Please help get as many decisions as possible turned into the parish by next Sunday!
- Campaign T-shirts Wear your campaign t-shirts to Mass the weekend of May 30 and 31!
- Memorial Gifts You can make a gift “In Honor” or “In Memory” of a friend or loved one. The parish has special cards that can be sent to the honoree or the deceased’s family notifying them of this gift.
- Gifts from Families Outside our Parish We have received 10 gifts/pledges from families who are members of other parishes! Awesome!
- Consider Extending Your Pledge Please consider extending your pledge payments by one or two years. This will help us reach our $2 million goal! Those who have already made a pledge should have received a letter from Fr. Jacob explaining this process. We appreciate your consideration of this special request!
|Monthly Contribution||Original 3 year pledge||Additional 12 monthsnew pledge amount||Additional 18 monthsnew pledge amount||Additional 24 monthsnew pledge amount|
|$100||$ 3,600||$4,800||$5,400||$ 6,000|
|$150||$ 5,400||$7,200||$8,100||$ 9,000|
- If you have not made a pledge yet you can simply cross out the line that says “3 year pledge and change it to 4 or 5 years, if you so choose.
- How to donate by credit card or automatic withdrawal:
For security and confidentiality, the parish prefers not to have possession of your credit card number or personal banking information.
- Please create a donor profile if you do not have one.
- If you already have a donor profile, log into your account.
- The Capital Campaign is the first listing in the Donations
- Memorial donations can be made In honor or In memory of a friend or loved-one.