2017 International Fall Festival
- Tickets for the raffle, wine tasting, and t-shirt orders will be available after all the Masses. Shirt orders close on September 3rd.
- Food tickets are on sale along with all the others. $5 buys $6 worth until September 17th
- Sunday, September 10: Our famous Filipino meal(Dine in or take out) will be available after the 11:00 AM Mass. Festival tickets can be used
- Friday, September 15: Wine Tasting evening from 7:00 – 9:00 PM featuring wines provided by Legacy Wine & Spirits. Tickets are only $15 ($20 night of the tasting) which includes your keepsake glass, delicious Hor D’oeuvres, music by our own Deb Cox and first peek and bidding at the bigger than ever Silent Auction.
- Thursday, September 21: Setting Up starts at 7:00 AM, Yard sale items, flags, tents, and tables. All available hands needed to get everything ready to start on Friday. Y’ALL COME!
- Father Jacob will be asking for two cakes from each family for the bake sale table. Don’t bake? No worries, just come purchase some of the homemade treats.
- Festival t-shirts can be pre-ordered to get your correct size for $15.00 beginning next weekend through September 3. Sample shirts will be available. Shirts will be available for pick up the weekend before the festival so you can wear it on that day. There will be a few shirts available for purchase after September 17th on a first come first serve basis for $20. Pre-order to make sure you get your size and save $5.00. $100 & $200 Sponsorships are still available for the back of the shirt but must be received by August 31, to be included on the shirt.